The Rules are:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed.
The starting point of my blog:
I`ve been blogging for over a year now. I first started blogging over at tumblr but as the months of blogging went by I found that tumblr wasn`t the best platform for blogging about books. Therefore this year I decided to move to wordpress to continue blogging about my reading journey and I found it was the best platform because every book blog was doing the same thing as me and this gave me more ideas and motivated me to continue blogging. Although I do still have my tumblr and I love posting photos on there.