I really can`t believe that it is already June! Time has really flew. Anyway since it is the middle of the year I`d thought I do a “My favourite books of 2015 so far” to freshen my memory on the books I`ve read and to give recommendations- 2 in 1- what`s not to love? Oh and these are the books I have read, not necessary what has been published in 2015. The books:
- To all the boys I`ve loved before– this book got me hooked from the very first page and it is just a wonderful summer read, full of family, romance and baking.
- PS I still love you– this is the sequel of To all the boys I`ve loved before and the story gets even better- it was definitely worth the read.
- To kill a mockingbird– a classic that everyone should read which will make you question society whilst it will open your mind.
- I capture the castle– a novel that is full of sweetness but it will deepen the anger of some people.
- Eleanor and Park– yes I finally read this and I love it so much, I think it is a heart tearing read, and why can`t Park be real?
- All the bright places– this is a book that everyone should read because it will open your mind a bit more on a very deep topic and the characters in the book are very real.
- The disreputable history of frankie landau-banks– is a novel all about growing up and accepting who you are- what every teenager will go through and the story itself has more than just a few plans for revenge.
All of these books are just so great because it touches you differently and it will leave a mark, whether it is a bad mark or a good one, it still makes you grow as a person. In addition from every single book that I have mentioned you learn something new and it is another world to explore.